What is MSTC?
- A 4-day workshop for approximately 25 local participants. Their analysis helps identify the driving forces of a conflict and some effective aid interventions that contribute to building peace. See What is MSTC for more details.
How much does it cost?
- As a general rule, an MSTC costs US$20,000-25,000. (You can use our MSTC budget planning guide.)
Who 'owns' MSTC?
- The MSTC framework - including workshop materials, facilitator training materials, logos, etc. - whether as individual items or a combination of components – is the intellectual property of WVI. Please do not alter, share or publish the material without our permission.
- The analysis documentation and reports generated during an MSTC workshop belong to the convening and participating agencies.
- WV requires that a certified MSTC lead facilitator be engaged in any workshop that bears the MSTC name, in order to maximise quality and minimise risk. For a list of certified lead facilitators, click here. MSTC facilitator training opportunities will also be available to partner agencies that wish to invest in their own capacity.
How do I get started?
- Read through the preparation guidelines to ensure you understand the steps. Then identify an available certified Lead Facilitator on this site who is able to lead your process.