Hosting a "Making Sense of Turbulent Contexts" workshop is a significant commitment. We have prepared some documents below that summarise the readiness steps your agency or consortium will need to follow to host a successful workshop. Please allow at least three months for planning.
- Step 1: Assess your goals and strategic readiness
- Step 2: Find a lead facilitator
- Step 3: Begin planning using this preparation overview, sample schedule and choosing between either:
- Step 4: Assess your anticipated costs using this budget template
- Step 5: Begin drafting your list of participants using these participant selection guidelines
- Step 6: Order the materials & supplies you will need
- Step 7: Book a workshop venue that meets the criteria in this room setup guide
- Step 8: Host a successful workshop!
- Step 9: Follow up to ensure dissemination and application of the findings