World Vision (WV) shares these resources to promote learning. Please do not alter, share or publish these materials without WV’s permission.
Please also be aware that MSTC is a very challenging methodology to facilitate. Any conflict analysis process that is not well planned and facilitated risks doing unintentional harm to its participants. Therefore WV requires that a certified MSTC lead facilitator be engaged in any workshop that bears the MSTC name, in order to maximise quality and minimise risk. For a list of certified MSTC lead facilitators, click here. MSTC facilitator training opportunities will also be available to partner agencies that wish to invest in their own capacity.
- Sample MSTC workshop.This represents a typical MSTC process.
- Sample MSTC Session Alternative - Scenarios through Driving Forces. This alternative approach to scenario development helps to deepen the analysis when ample time permits.
- Sample MSTC Session Alternative - Implications for Single Agency. Most MSTC materials are multi-agency, so this alternative allows a single agency to customize their post-analysis action plans.
- Sample MSTC report from a single agency workshop: Afghanistan, November, 2014
- Sample MSTC report from a multi-agency workshop: Kenya, April, 2012